The Oberreuter printing company in 07937 Zeulenroda-Triebes (approx. 130 km from Leipzig) is dissolving its more than 100-year-old composing room. An Intertype line caster is for free, a Heidelberg Windmill, a lot of typefaces in lead and wood and type cases are for sale.
To give away
An Intertype line caster with accessories: the machine has not run for about 5 years, but according to the owner it is in first class condition.
The Intertype is free of charge, only the transport has to be organized and paid. In addition there are (also free of charge, but in bundle with the machine) magazines, matrices, material and a manual. However, the machine must be dismantled by the new owner for transport and brought out of the house via a staircase, as it is on the upper floor and only a very small elevator exists.
The following typesetting fonts are included in the magazines:
- Super book grotesque with semi-bold 6 / 8 / 10 / 12
- Magna-Antiqua with semi-fat 6 / 8 / 9 / 12
- Magna-Antiqua with italic 8
- Magna-Antiqua cyrillic with half fat 8 / 9 / 12
- Didot Antiqua with semi-fat 8 / 10
- Block capitals 12
- Fracture 12
- additionally approx. 15 fonts in different condition, from worn to as good as new as well as many hangers for accent letters, matemath. characters etc.
- 3 blank magazines
- a Heidelberg Windmill, probably from the 1930s, it has also not been sold for a few years,
- numerous lead and wood typefaces in different sizes (the lead letters are predominantly in a good to very good condition, with the wood letters the condition is mostly good to usable),
- a few type cases.